Friday, August 22, 2014

Staying Motivated

It’s over 2 weeks now since I’ve started working out and it’s being a lot of fun. All the fears and worries are gone. I now love lifting the bars because it lifts up my spirit. I can feel the improvement in my body already. Truth be told though, staying motivated is not a child’s play. The first week was very crazy. My hands and body were so aching that I couldn’t sleep well. There was no quitting in my mind but there was the feeling of laziness. I fought the spirit of laziness and it had no chance against me.
I tried as much as possible to keep enduring the pain and today I’m happy that I didn't quit. It’s becoming a major part of my life now and I wonder what I’ve been doing all these while. My body metabolism is better and I’m already seeing some changing in my body structure all within 3 weeks.
My advice for staying motivated:

  • Do not give in when the body is asking for total relaxation, you might feel too relaxed and get tired of the whole process of working out.
  • Try to find someone with like mind that will keep you motivated when you feel down, it helps a lot.
  • Set some achievable goals and try to work at those goals until you achieve them. It might be as little as going for 10reps 2sets of sit-up every day. A realistic goal will do a lot of help.
  • Challenge your friends. This might also be a cool way of making sure you don’t quit until you are able to show your friends your improved biceps.

No comments:

Post a Comment