Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Body Transformation

So I decided to start that dreadful activity that gets most men scared to ever dabble into,  working out.
I look too skinny for my age and it's now feeling awkward when people tell me " you look skinnier than before." I feel in the next five years, I'm gonna look like a Chinese chop stick so I thought I have to do something about this.
It’s been a lot of mixed feelings “I can do this”, “it’s very hard”, “I have to eat a lot of protein and vitamins”. All of those discouraging statements were going on in my mind. I had tried working out a long time ago but I always quit every time I find it hard to brush my teeth due to my contracted biceps.
Now, deep inside me, I’m determined but also scared because everyone is telling me that I shouldn't expect any changes in one month. The truth is that I really want to see some changes in one month to keep me motivated. I greatly believe this is possible because I know my body responds to changes quite easily or may be working out is different. So every week I’m going to be tracking my experiences to learn about myself and to know how the changes are taking place if any :)

No comments:

Post a Comment