Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 1


I got to the gym 1 hour to the closing time and I did the necessary registration. I choose this gym partly because it’s obscure and because it’s relatively cheap. I don’t want to go to the elite gym because I’m a complete beginner and there would be a lot of people looking. Though I do not feel inferior at all but the truth is I’m inferior :( as you would see in my picture. I look so skinny. I don’t wanna feel discouraged by people’s look before I even get started. So after taking some pictures to keep track of the changes in my body, I started with some light exercises to get my whole body ready for the bars! So here we go 1,2,3 first set, second set, third set, hanging introduction to lifting real bars 101. Damn! This shit ain't easy but I gotta do what I gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment